targeted care coordination
Targeted Care Coordination (TCC) is where a family works with a coordinator to develop a person-centered plan that lays out a shared vision of the child’s future
how it works
- TCC is an Optum-Medicaid program.
- Any child on Medicaid automatically qualifies for it.
- Children that are not on Medicaid can apply via an independent assessment at Liberty Healthcare.
- Access this way allows families with much higher incomes to qualify for Medicaid benefits for their children.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
- A coordinator that serves as a personalized advocate.
- Group facilitator and resource finder for the entire family.
- No restrictions on the number of sessions or check-ins.
- Spontaneous and informal
meetings allows families to
prioritize what they feel
- Available face to face or
WHO IS A GOOD FIT
- Exceptional for children
transitioning out of a higher level of care, such as hospitalization, partial hospitalization,
residential and others.
- Helpful for higher risk children that may be transitioning into a higher level of care in the future.
- Families with children that have a history or are currently having troubles in the home, community or school settings are
encouraged to apply.
KRYSTI GARCIA - TARGETED CARE COORDINATOR
If we have answered all your questions and you are ready to start the qualification process, then take the next step and fill out the application form.