A GROUP FOR HER.
The Warm Springs Counseling Center offers a group for ALL girls to have a safe place for self expression. The purpose of the group is to maintain authentic connection with peers in the community, strengthen self-esteem, abandon self-doubt, and give opportunities for genuine self-expression through verbal sharing and creative activity.
- 8-week program
- On-line group Tuesdays for ages 13-16
- In-person group held Thursdays for ages 10-13
- Time – 3:30- 4:45 PM (MST) – Once a week.
- Check calendar for the latest session – opens in a new window CLICK HERE
- No put downs or interruptions
- Offer experiences, not advice
- Keep focus on oneself and
- Keep all mentioned in the group private
DESIGNed AND CREATED TO
- Strengthen confidence and encourage expression
- Listen to ideas and opinions
- Create a safe environment for girls to be supported by peers
- Gain awareness of options
- Give strength needed to make choices that are consistent with values, interest and talents
Covered by most insurances. $160 ($20/per session)