A FREE GROUP FOR PARENTS.
The Warm Springs Counseling Center offers a group for all parents and caregivers to have a safe place to share the strengths and struggles of parenting. The group will focus on topics that will help parents get to know their children better and understand child behavior and motives. It will also focus on parenting from a nurturing perspective while getting “in tune with” and understanding our own parenting style and where it originates from. This group will allow parents and caregivers to strengthen parenting strategies and techniques, while processing past struggles that may be affecting parenting today. It allows parents to challenge negative family patterns and to encourage one another to form new positive family cycles. The group will highlight current individual strengths and fight barriers and challenges that exist within
- 10 week program
- Group meets weekly
- In person group held Monday 6:30pm- 8:00pm.*
- Respect one another and each other’s differences.
- No hateful comments or behaviors
- Keep all mentioned in group private
- Provide encouragement to one other
- Arrive with an open mind and a willingness to hear the perspectives of others.
DESIGNed AND CREATED TO
- To increase insight and self-reflection
- Challenge negative family patterns and cycles
- Understand our parenting language and the effects on Children
- Discipline and appropriate expectations
- Understand child behavior and child mental health disorders
- Improve nurturing parenting styles
- Create comfortability with vulnerability
*Mask are optional.
DO NOT HAVE TO BE A CURRENT CLIENT.
USE FORM BELOW TO REGISTER.