SERVICES WITH US?
Follow the steps below if you are interested in coordinating services with the Warm Springs Counseling Center.
- First, please call our client services line at (208) 343-7797 ext. 1238 where you’ll be asked a series of questions regarding you and/or your child by our New Client Services Coordinator.
- An intake appointment will be scheduled with a clinician who matches with your needs. Intake appointments are typically one hour.
- Paperwork will be sent to you (via our patient portal or email). Client will receive an invite via email to set up a client portal, to keep track of all appointments, paperwork and client information
*NOTE: this paperwork must be completed prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Please arrive on time to your scheduled appointment. Arriving late or without completed paperwork may cause the appointment to be rescheduled.
- During your intake appointment, the clinician will review your completed paperwork; clarify the history and the current issues you are facing. This is also the perfect time to ask any questions you may have regarding counseling, or services received.
- At the conclusion of your intake appointment, please confirm the need for future appointments with the provider and schedule with the receptionist.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please call (208) 343-7797, and give us 24-hour notice.
- We accept most insurance plans and Optum Idaho (Medicaid).
most frequent questions and answers
Most insurance companies do not require a doctor’s referral. However, clients with Optum Idaho (Medicaid) insurance must provide a healthy connections referral prior to their first appointment.
Many insurance plans require pre-authorization for mental health services. Clients are responsible to obtain pre-authorizations directly from their insurance companies.
To schedule a new patient appointment in Boise or Meridian please call the new client services line (208) 343-7797 ext 1238. Please leave a message with your contact information. All calls are returned within one business day.