FOSTER CARE COUNSELING SERVICES
The Children’s Home Society of Idaho and the Ticket to Dream Foundation have partnered up to ensure that foster children are taken care of the way they deserve.
Thanks to the Ticket to Dream Foundation, children and adolescents currently in the foster care system who are referred to the Children’s Home Society’s Warm Springs Counseling Center for services can access in-kind and monetary donations to be used for basic necessities and/or to pay for activities such as sports team dues or trips to the water park, to name a few.
Some of the DONATIONS we have to offer include:
- School supplies
- Stuffed animals
- New boy’s and girl’s shirts, pants, underwear, dresses, swim wear, sandals and sneakers
- Feminine hygiene products
- VISA gift cards
Who is ELIGIBLE?
- Foster youth in traditional foster homes
- Group homes
- Residential treatment centers
- Kinship care
- Independent living programs
- Foster-to-adopt placements
- Emergency placement shelters
- Emancipated foster youth
If you are a foster parent and your foster child or adolescent is struggling, we have experienced and caring counselors who can help.