Warm Springs Counseling Center
Interested in services with us?
- First: call our new client services line at 208-343-7797 ext. 1238 where you’ll be asked a series of questions regarding you and/or your child by our New Client Services Coordinator.
- An intake appointment will be scheduled with a clinician who matches with your needs. Intake appointments are typically one hour.
- Paperwork will be sent to you (via US Postal Service or email). NOTE: this paperwork must be completed prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Please arrive on time to your scheduled appointment. Arriving late or without completed paperwork may cause the appointment to be rescheduled.
- During your intake appointment, the clinician will review your completed paperwork; clarify the history and the current issues you are facing. This is also the perfect time to ask any questions you may have regarding counseling.
- At the conclusion of your intake appointment, we’ll schedule further appointments, if necessary.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please call 208-343-7797, and give us 24-hour notice.
- We accept most insurance plans and Optum Idaho (Medicaid).
We look forward to meeting you and/or your child.
Touchstone – The Center for Grieving Children & Adolescents
The Touchstone Center is a non-profit organization, established to support the special needs of grieving children and adolescents, ages 5-18. Touchstone has been in the Treasure Valley since 1989. Today, the Warm Springs Counseling Center operates it to ensure the continued availability of this valuable community resource.
2015-2016 Touchstone Calendar
Foster Care Services
A full spectrum of behavioral health services are provided to children in foster care. WSCC Specialists work diligently to accommodate the unique needs of Foster Care Children.
WSCC offers an assortment of group therapy sessions, however, there are currently no groups running. Please check back.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a doctor’s referral to be seen at Warm Springs Counseling Center (WSCC)?
Most insurance companies do not require a doctor’s referral. However, clients with Optum Idaho (Medicaid) insurance must provide a healthy connections referral prior to their first appointment.
What types of insurance does WSCC accept?
WSCC accepts most insurance plans and Optum Idaho (Medicaid). Subsidy programs are available to those who qualify.
Do I need a pre-authorization to be seen at WSCC?
Many insurance plans require pre-authorization for mental health services. Clients are responsible to obtain pre-authorizations directly from their insurance companies.
How do I schedule an appointment at WSCC?
To schedule a new patient appointment in Boise or Meridian please call the new client services line (208) 343-7797 Ext. 1238. Please leave a message with your contact information. All calls are returned within one business day.
What happens if I miss an appointment, need to cancel or reschedule?
If you no-show an Intake appointment you will not be able to reschedule with WSCC for another Intake for 6 months. Our policy requires 24 hour notice for cancellation of an appointment. If you miss or late cancel a second appointment any future appointments with all providers will be cancelled and you will need to call our office to discuss future services.
Can I make payment arrangements with WSCC?
Payment is due at the time services are rendered. Payment arrangements may be made with a billing specialist if needed.
Warm Springs Counseling Center Services
- Counseling (Individual, family, couples, group)
- Therapy (pet, expressive, art, play, and group)
- Family Counseling
- Educational Programs
- Medication Management
- Psychological and Psychoeducational Evaluations
Conditions treated range from:
- Grief and Loss
- Behavior Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Self Esteem Issues