Full time LCSW, a full time registered play therapist and a part time LCSW or LCPC.
Essential Job Functions
- Assess client needs, abilities or behavior through interviews and direct observation of behavior.
- Diagnose and treat mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders such as anxiety, depression, addictions, developmental, social and interpersonal problems, and challenging behavior.
- Coordinate and deliver patient care in a cost-effective manner, utilizing resources appropriately and adhering to all WSCC protocols for care.
- Work collaboratively with staff and other clinicians to provide optimal client care through multidisciplinary team meetings and case consultations.
- Monitor and report treatment outcomes as necessary.
- Create and keep current progress notes, treatment plans, treatment plan reviews, termination/transfer summaries and other documentation as required by agency policies.
- Attend staff meetings and case consultations.
- Provide consultation to professionals outside the agency who are involved in the care of clients served by WSCC.
- Develop and monitor appropriate programs of treatment and/or training, including specialized therapy services, clinical supervision services, and other services as requested.
- Develop and facilitate therapeutic and educational groups and workshops.
- Maintain current practice knowledge by meeting CE requirements and licensure.
- Abide by the Ethical and Professional Standards established by the National Association of Social Workers or American Counseling Association.
- Comply with all agency policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- For non-clinically licensed providers: Must attend and maintain documentation of required supervision for licensure.