BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER
The Business Office Manager will report directly to the Executive Director and will be experienced, capable and confident in leading others. The Business Office Manager will hold an Associate’s Degree with 5 years’ experience in medical or office management OR a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years’ experience in medical or office management.
Full time LCSW, a full time registered play therapist and a part time LCSW or LCPC.
Essential Job Functions
- Assess client needs, abilities or behavior through interviews and direct observation of behavior.
- Diagnose and treat mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders such as anxiety, depression, addictions, developmental, social and interpersonal problems, and challenging behavior.
- Coordinate and deliver patient care in a cost-effective manner, utilizing resources appropriately and adhering to all WSCC protocols for care.
- Work collaboratively with staff and other clinicians to provide optimal client care through multidisciplinary team meetings and case consultations.
- Monitor and report treatment outcomes as necessary.
- Create and keep current progress notes, treatment plans, treatment plan reviews, termination/transfer summaries and other documentation as required by agency policies.
- Attend staff meetings and case consultations.
- Provide consultation to professionals outside the agency who are involved in the care of clients served by WSCC.
- Develop and monitor appropriate programs of treatment and/or training, including specialized therapy services, clinical supervision services, and other services as requested.
- Develop and facilitate therapeutic and educational groups and workshops.
- Maintain current practice knowledge by meeting CE requirements and licensure.
- Abide by the Ethical and Professional Standards established by the National Association of Social Workers or American Counseling Association.
- Comply with all agency policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- For non-clinically licensed providers: Must attend and maintain documentation of required supervision for licensure.