Generation at risk: America’s youngest facing mental health crisisBy Melissa Cleland on December 13, 2017
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports that 1 in 5 American children ages 3 through 17 – about 15 million – have a diagnosable mental, emotional or behavioral disorder in a given year. Only 20 percent of these children are ever diagnosed and receive treatment; 80 percent – about 12 million – aren’t receiving treatment.
To read the entire article, please click here.
- Generation at risk: America’s youngest facing mental health crisis
- 2017 Holiday Newsletter
- Foster Adoptive Parent Preparatory Instruction (FAPPI)
- Girls’ Group – MERIDIAN LOCATION
- 2016-2017 Annual Report
- Tena Lokken Named Children’s Home Board President
- Registration is Open: Girls’ Group: Girls and the Media, Miss Representation
- Charity Golf Scramble – May 3, 2017
- Larry H. Miller Donates to Children’s Home
- 2016 Holiday Newsletter