Foster Adoptive Parent Preparatory Instruction (FAPPI)By Melissa Cleland on October 4, 2017
FAPPI is meant to support, train and educate foster and adoptive parents in Idaho. Parents will learn & develop skills to parent children who have
experienced trauma or struggle with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Reactive Attachment Disorder, Sexualized play and acting out, and other mental health issues. At the end of the class, parents will have a much better understanding of children with mental health needs and have a additional resources including other parents experiencing similar issues.
Date & Time
February 24 – 8:30am—5pm
March 24 – 9am—5pm
April 24 – 9am-5pm
Free — Space is limited
* Lunch will be provided each day
* Gas vouchers are available for those who qualify.
For more information and to register, please click here.
- Generation at risk: America’s youngest facing mental health crisis
- 2017 Holiday Newsletter
- Foster Adoptive Parent Preparatory Instruction (FAPPI)
- Girls’ Group – MERIDIAN LOCATION
- 2016-2017 Annual Report
- Tena Lokken Named Children’s Home Board President
- Registration is Open: Girls’ Group: Girls and the Media, Miss Representation
- Charity Golf Scramble – May 3, 2017
- Larry H. Miller Donates to Children’s Home
- 2016 Holiday Newsletter